Saturday, August 24, 2013

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

So I went to my dashboard-thingy today to see if any blogs I'm following had any new posts, and I realized it's been just under a month since the last time I posted! I'm so sorry for the accidental hiatus!
I will try to do better in the future.

So, I recently got a monster high doll.  I've been wanting one for awhile, to customize, but I've been having so much fun with the doll I got that I dont really want to customize her, at least right now.  If I ever do customize her, I do know who she will be turned into. If I do, she will become Raven from Teen Titans.  Mostly because I got a Ghoulia Doll and have no way to paint the skin.

In a little more then a week, I will show you my school project. Not gonna show you any work in progresses though.

One thing that getting a monster high doll has done.  It has sparked another spur of Knitting.  I have been knitting costumes for her to wear.  So far, I have this really cool Purple Genie Costume, with those poofy pants that Jasmine likes to wear(I love those :3 ), And I'm working on a Legend of Zelda Link Costume, but altered a bit for a girl, so it's a Link-ette Costume.  I've got the tunic and am working on making a hat.  I'm having a lot of fun knitting small things, since they dont take as long to make as it would take to make a full size one.  Can you imagine how long it would take to make a Link Tunic?  Probably around the same as a sweater, since you wouldnt have to do the sleeves as long but the rest of it would have to be a bit longer then normal.  I really dont have the patience to knit a sweater, I can barely get through a scarf(Once . . .) so a sweater would be exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment