Sunday, February 9, 2014

Argh!!!

What the?! It's been almost a week since I last posted!
I did not mean to drop off again.  I'm Glad I caught it so soon.

This year, I shall only be spending money on 2 things.  MAICon when it comes in September, and my Costume for it.  I am saving up my money as much as I can, but those are high enough on my priority list.  I am going to be Jirachi, hopefully, and my sisters are going to be Shaymin and Manaphy.  Although LS#1 is thinking about whether or not to switch to Mew.  I hope to grab my best friend in as Victini or such, because it would be awesome!

I have recently discovered that I can pretty accurately replicate Pinkie Pie's voice, which is pretty cool.  I can get close to most of the others, except for Applejack.  Even though I live here, I have no idea how to do a correct southern accent.  I consider my best(excluding Pinkie) to be Rainbowdash, but I havent asked anyone else on this.

I recently watched Smile Precure.  I have no idea why I like precure stuff so much.  It's cheesy, occasionally dumb, and kinda repetitive but I just love it.  My favorite Precure series is Heartcatch, with Smile coming and beating Fresh for 2nd place.

Hmmm, What else to write about?
...I like Chocolate very much :3

Haru no Hikaru

No comments:

Post a Comment