Monday, February 3, 2014

Pranks

So, while I am not on the level of Fred & George, I do enjoy playing a prank on someone occasionally.  Last night, I pranked Little Sis#2 and Mom.  I switched their desktop background to a flipped version of it, inverted their whole desktop, and then went to bed.

I am now alerted to the fact that Mom has played around with the settings just as much as I have(A previous prank on me involved slowing down my cursor and adding a trail, but I knew how to fix that.) and it will be hard to find one that really gets her.  I did get LS#2 pretty good apparently.

Im evil enough to play pranks, but not evil enough to frame someone else.  I left a note telling them how to fix it afterwards.  Apparently, the note is what made it obvious that it was me and not LS#1, Her handwriting is pretty different from mine.  Lefty vs Righty, afterall.

Mom has informed me that sometime in the future, no idea when, she will get me back.  It will not be on April 1st, that's for other pranks.  But she will give me a retaliating prank.  I'm not really scared, it sounds fun.

In other news, it's already Febuary. And that really baffles me.  It feels like it should be 2 weeks into Jan, but nope, half a week into Feb.  I am going to slow down a bit on the model making, probably, as there are other projects that I kinda want to do right now.  I've got a huge list of models to make, and that makes it seem to me like I'm not allowed to do anything else when I've got a ton of people waiting for me to finish.  But right now I'm wanting to work on my Utau, and make some USTs for songs I like.  So I'm not going to be popping out models one after the other after the other.  I'm going to be releasing some other stuff too.  I think that's all I have to say.  Bye!

1 comment: