Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day everybody!
I'm to tired to do anything because I had a lot of fun earlier.  We went to my great-grandmother's house and had a cookout.  It was exhausting, playing with younger kids.  Why do you get more tired as you get older? I'm only 15 and I couldn't keep up with 8 and 9 year olds.  Maybe I just need more practice running.  I bet I would be faster if I wasn't sitting around my computer all day.

Well, Early today I was planning on drawing a big really nice picture for you all to celebrate the 4th of July.  I'm going to have to make it tomorrow because I couldn't today.

There are apparently some problems on oto'ing my utau voicebank.  The really awesome Miriamee is having trouble because she cant hear the samples, and that makes it much easier.  If she cant hear them, she cant properly tell what area is what and all that.  Additionally, I made an English voicebank, and she is not used to the extra sounds(I put in a lot of them).

I cant think of anything else to say about today, or news for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment