Thursday, June 27, 2013

M.A.I Con

(breath in . . .) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I was just checking on facebook, when I see a comment one of my friends has made.  They are asking if it's ok to go as someone not anime related to an anime con.  Nearby.  I'm pretty sure that if you were to look at me in that moment, I would simply be sitting there, stunned.
So I checked the facebook page.  In September, there is an Anime Con in Oxford,MS.  Mississippi Anime Invasion.  MAI Con.  I cant wait, and I really hope I can go! I need to save up and plan a costume! This is going to be so cool!  It's not even like we have to go far! Wah, this will be my first con! Who should I cosplay as?

As, you may be able to tell, I am excited.

As for other news, I have started on the Mane 6 Models! Twilight is done, for the most part.  Just keeping her to see if I spot any glitches.  I really want these models to be the best of the best I can do.
Next up I'm going to make Rarity.  I do not anticipate trying to find good enough hair.  It will be difficult, but probably not as difficult as Pinkie Pie.

Also, Chiyone Maiko is likely to be released soon!  I got someone online to make an oto file for me (Miramiee is awesome), and all I have to do in return is make a cover with her utau, a picture of her utau, or an MMD model of her utau.  Of course, I do video with my covers, with at least a picture to look at.  I have a bunch of songs in my music folder that I need to go ahead and make pictures for so I can post them.  So, I'm making an MMD Model to go with the cover, so that I can make a video to go with the song I chose.  Asane Hana's sounds really really nice with the one I picked.  Im not telling you guys what song it is though ;)  You'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment