Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Model Designs

No actual models here today, nope.  Just here to say that I have finished designing what I want the models of the mane 6 to actually look like.  And boy was it hard! I made way too much work for myself! I decided that I would do a normal outfit, an alternate outfit, because I wanted to do a wonderbolts Rainbow, and a Crystal Pony Dress outfit.  THAT'S 3 MODELS EACH FOR 6 CHARACTERS!!!  How STUPID am I?!! ARGH!!!

Well, I do really like them though, even if it was hard.  I don't know if I'll even be able to get the hair for them.  That's definitely the most difficult part.  How am I supposed to get all those fancy hair styles? What am I supposed to do for Pinkie's bouncy curls? What about Rainbow's swirly pigtails in her Crystal form? And don't forget freaking Rarity, with her HUGE EXAGERRATED Curl.
Ugh.

But, they are going to look nice.
All of the crystal versions have roman-ish looking knee length dresses with varied accessories and shoes.  The normal Outfits are something you might wear for a normal day, based around the personality of the pony.  The alternate outfits are random things I tossed together so I could keep Wonderbolt Rainbow, because my design looks freaking awesome.  Rarity has one of her outfits from the song "Becoming Popular", Then there's Pinkamena for Pinkie Pie.  AJ has a variation on her EQG design, because I could think of absolutely NOTHING else for her.  Fluttershy looks a bit more casual then the nice blouse and skirt her normal version has, while Twilight has a more schoolgirl uniform outfit.

My favorite of the Crystal Pony designs is probably Pinkie Pie.  I love the way I managed to get her hair.

Now, I'm sorry there aren't any pictures, but I drew them with pencil and paper instead of on the computer.  I don't have a scanner, so I cant show them to you guys.  You'll have to wait for the models to come.

Ach, cant believe I forgot.  Also in the packs(I'll be putting the packs by character) will be discorded versions.  They'll just be grayed versions of the main models though.

Well, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment