Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Picture Time!

So, I believe I told you all about how I'm re-recording my Utau.
If I haven't yet, I am.  I also have changed how I sound when I'm recording.  I was trying to change my voice a little, and now I'm not, so they sound very different.  So, I made a new Character for the voice.  Meet Chiyone Maiko :
This is just a start of what she'll look like.  There will be some costume changes in the future as I nail down what she's like, and get more of her voice recorded.  I know for one thing she is going to have a mic.  Anything else you guys think would make her more Utau-like?
Chiyone means Sound of a Thousand Sparkles, while Maiko means Dance Child.
 
I tried something new with her hair.  Do you think it looks good? I think I probably could have done the placement of the shadow parts better.  But it looks nice.  I was not expecting to make her blonde.  I was going to have a nice orange color as her hair, and I had decided on silver eyes.  Then I realized that would have been copying off of Orihime from Bleach, which I have had attentions on recently(Im not actually going to watch or read it.  Just reading fanfics.).  I think I already have enough of that by stealing Rukia's hair strand.  So I changed the hair to blonde, and then it was suggested to make her eyes green.  Ooh, Just got a design idea.  I'll have to put it in later.
 
In other news, I am making models.  Unfortunately, I am having a lot of trouble with a Model.  I was making an Ocarina of Time Link model for a contest.  It took forever to find good enough bangs;  I simply couldn't find a good hat and had to make do with making a point on a beret like hat; There aren't any shirts that are anything like what I needed so I had to steal the collars off of other shirts, and try to get them to fit; and then I had problems with the gloves; AND THEN my computer REBOOTED FOR NO REASON!!!!!  I LOST ALL OF THAT WORK!!!
So I'm not making the Link model anymore.  I don't care enough about it to continue :P
I'll think of a different character to make for the video game model contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment