Sunday, June 23, 2013

:P Didn't mean to go on hiatus!

Sorry! I think this has been the longest accidental hiatus yet!

But, I have a lot of news!
First up, VBS was this week, and we had a lot of fun at church.  I helped out in the crafts room, and it usually was hectic.  The theme this year was Colossal Coaster World.  I really liked some of the songs, and I tried to make an MMD video of the motions.  However, I flub motion making big time, so I'll ask one of you readers to do it for me, while I stick to making models for you guys.

I also finished recording my Utau, Chiyone Maiko!  I'm working on her costume design.  You might have seen the pictures from the previous post? It's going to be very different.  But I like this better then the previous 2 try's.  I'm working on getting her ready for release! I will show you all her videos when I'm done, but she's not perfect yet.  I can tell I accidentally did some syllables different from others, so I'm going to have to go through and find out which ones those are and fix them.

Let's see . . . anything else?

I am trying to save up a lot of money, but I need ways to get money.  Any suggestions?
Nobody seems to want commissions :(
I was thinking of making cute little clay statues and making them.  I'll post pictures of them when I make them, but this idea has just started.  It's a little baby!

Are there any other things that you readers would be interested in buying that I could make?
I am good at drawing pictures, knitting, crocheting, moderately okay at sculpture, I can make MMD Models but I cant sell those yet.  I'll be working on making a full model myself soon, but it's just an idea right now too.  I have a lot of ideas about what I could do to get money, but I'm not sure if any of them will work at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment