Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Model!

Tadaaaa!
Here is Queen Chrysalis!
I don't really want to right a lot here, especially if I already wrote it somewhere else, so if you want to download the model, or learn more about it, go here.

Let's see, what else did I do today?
I mowed the lawn a little bit.
. . .
. . .
Yeah, I mostly spent my day working on Chrysalis.  And depending on what the rest of my family does tomorrow, I will either play Mutants and Masterminds or make the next model on the list, Spike.  I took Photo Finish off the list because I don't really want to make her. So, oh well.
I don't think anybody cares enough about her to want a model of her.  I could be wrong, but they can either wait for me to run out of ponies I want to make models for or make their Photo Finish Model themselves.
Well, that's kinda all I have to say.  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment