Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Picture

So, something that has been interesting me recently is Untooning.  You take a picture of a fictional character and use pictures of real people to make the characters look realistic, but still keeping their cartoony proportions.  I made one myself, what do you think?
 
 
Here is an Untooning of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.  How did I do?
 
Now, you may notice that the youtube link in my last post isn't working.  That is because I had to take down the video.  Stupid copyright stuff for no reason made it so that the video wasnt allowed.
For absolutely NO REASON.  I didn't do anything that needed it! I didn't steal the music, I made the picture myself, I said that the Character singing wasn't mine! ARGH! Whatever.
 
Also, Yesterday, Me and my mom went shopping at Best Buy.  I got a new 3DS Game,  Pokémon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity.  I actually have a lot of Pokemon games.  Emerald(missing), Platinum, HeartGold, Black,  FireRed(LS#2's), Ruby(LS#2's), Pokémon MD(Mystery Dungeon): Explorers of Time, Pokémon MD : Explorers of Sky, and now Pokémon MD : Gates to Infinity.
Also, We got a new set of headphones.  The ones I'm using only have sound out of one ear, and the mic doesn't work.  Since we got really really nice ones, my Dad gets to decide whether he wants to keep his really nice ones, or have the new ones, and I will get the pair he doesn't want.  I'm ok with either, but I really want the new ones.
 
I cant really think of anything else, so I'll stop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment