Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Picture!

Alright, so I finished a picture I made, kinda spur of the moment. 
 
I don't even remember why I picked SweetieBelle, she isn't really on my favorites list unless she is grouped together with the other CMC.  But here is a picture of her, all grown up with her cutie mark of shining magical golden music notes and sparkles.  What do you think?
 
Also, My commissions are open, so if you would like to take a look over my prices and such, http://girlanimeprincess.deviantart.com/ is where I have the list.  You can also take a look at anything I haven't posted here, there might be a few things.  You also might see that you got some pictures they didn't.  I don't charge very much in my opinion, unless you want a really elaborate picture with a full background and lots of characters.  that would drive the price up a lot.  But just one character, in a nice pose, would simply be a few dollars.  So check it out, and who knows, maybe you'll want to buy a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment