Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sorry I havent posted

Like the title says, Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  This time it wasn't because I was lazy or anything.  My computer had a virus that locked it so I couldn't do anything but move the mouse, and my dad had to put some antivirus stuff on to fix it.

So, I haven't exactly been able to do anything that I usually do.  Mostly I turned to my common boredom repellent (especially when my computer is broken), Video Games.  Specifically, I played my 3DS the whole time.  Started a new game on an RPG I never finished, got pretty far on it, then switched to another one and just had a bit of fun grinding a lot, because the next thing to do was beat a boss I stopped at, and then there was a whole bunch of cutscenes and exposition.  I still have no idea what one of the characters is doing.  He betrays my character, stealing the macguffin, then turns around and gives them to the guy I was going to give them to? Is he a traitor or not?!  It's kinda confusing, and probably meant to be.  Im not going to spoil any more of the game, even if I haven't told you what game it is, so whatever.

After I got bored grinding, I got a chance to borrow someone else's computer.  I asked my family if they knew of any other cool Fantasy/Adventure/Lots-of-Magic tv shows or anime, since I ran out of slayers to watch.  I've ended up watching Merlin, and it's pretty cool.  I don't really have much to say about it except I like it.

That's all I can think of, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment