Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Animation, Lions, and Slayers

Im rather upset that I finished watching slayers.  I think it might be because each season they save the world from something big, so saving the world from something big the last time just doesnt feel like it's the end.  Could anyone who reads this blog please give me the names of other anime I could watch?  Im kinda bored.

In other news, Let's see.
LS#1, the older of my younger sisters, watched a bit of slayers when I was going on a bit about how cool it was, and so she's writing a Fanfic about it.  It's also a crossover with Harry Potter.  She apparently noticed how similar Harry and someone from Slayers looked(not telling who, Guess!) and she stuck to that idea(no matter how disimilar they are personality-wise).  I am the one who takes her first draft, and edits them for grammar and to add in little touches that (hopefully) make the whole thing better.  Im doing way more then just spell-checking here though.

Also, I am attempting to animate a bit.  I have a small idea of something interesting.  I hope I can get it to be as nice as it is in my imagination.  It will probably be awhile before It is done, I just hope it looks good at all.  Im not the best animator ever, by a long shot.

Also, I will be getting some new glasses tommorrow! Yay, Clear vision again!

So, This is a sketch for a Character.  Maybe for the manga, Maybe for something else.  She's a celestial winged lioness turned into human form.  Im not sure whether she's cursed to stay in human form or if she can switch between the two forms herself yet.  She doesnt even have a name yet, actually.  You know, I wonder where she got that special(maybe magical) sword if otherwise she's wearing very simple clothes.  Perhaps she stole it?

I cant think of anything else to say, so I'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment