Monday, April 29, 2013

Not much

I dont really think I did much today.
I cant even remember what I did at all very well.

I made a quick sketch of someone else's mermaid,
 
It isnt really the best, but it is just a sketch that I colored real quick.
Im hoping to animate her, Although there might be a few changes to her design(spots all along the black edges, really?).  I dont have permission to use her yet though, so . . .
 
Um, Also today I spent hours straightening my sister's hair so I could play around with it.  My feet are still tired.  See, my Mom has a lot of hair, my Dad has a lot of hair.  Me, LS1, and LS2, all have a ton of hair.  And LS1's is pretty long too.  Also I had to do the hair in her front(she doesnt really have bangs, but they are.) several times because for some inexplicable reason, her "bangs" frizz.  A lot. And only her bangs. For no reason.  But her hair looks and feels very soft when it's straightened.
 
While I was straightening LS1's hair, we chatted a bit, and the topic turned to characters we want to cosplay someday.  My list is :
  •  Princess Kraehe, from Princess Tutu
  •  Princess Amelia, from Slayers
  • Sailor Mercury, who also could be considered a princess, from Sailor Moon
  • Miku Hatsune, a Vocaloid
  • Rin Kagamine, a Vocaloid
  • Teto Kasane, an Utau
And that's all I can think of.  I doubt You will ever see pictures of me cosplaying as them, but it would be nice.  Maybe I'll make costumes even if there is nowhere to go to in them, and just take a photoshoot.  The biggest reason I want to cosplay Amelia is so that I can shout speeches about Love & Justice.  I just wanna go into Troll Face just thinking about it XD.
I want to cosplay Kraehe because Rue is my favorite character from Princess Tutu, and if I dont do Kraehe Im doing her school unform or her ballerina dress.  Sailor Mercury, is not very high on my list of "NEED to Cosplay This", but I do kinda like her.  Miku, Rin, and Teto, I would rather do with friends then alone, and I might switch Rin to Neru, because Rin is better done with a Friend-who-is-a-boy who is willing to be Len, while Miku,Teto, and Neru make the Triple Baka Squad.

Ah, I remember what I did today.  I attempted to write a song. I then Failed at writing a song. I will probably end up trying again, but not right now.

I need to go write a bit more on LS1's story.  I've told anyone who reads this before how Im rewriting her crossover story.  Well, I decided Im not rewriting anymore until she writes more on what she has. She wrote more, so I have ot go write more.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment