Saturday, April 20, 2013

Knitting

So, Today.

I mostly watched Slayers, but I did also knit a lot while watching.  I made a white scarf, and Im working on a doll sweater.  It's white with a pink stripe in the middle.
I also got some stuff recorded for Melodia, I think she might be about halfway done or so,  Around there.  I still need to finish the picture of her, I just keep putting it off though.  Im not in a Utau mood right now, Im fresh off of watching Slayers!  I might draw some fanart sometime.
Also, Valgaav is in the same category as Sasori and Gaara from Naruto.  It's the "IF YOU JUST COMFORTED THE KID THEN MAYBE HE WOULDNT HAVE TURNED INTO A CRAZY MANIAC!!!" category.
Let's see . . . Anything else to say? . . . I cant really think of anything, actually.  So, I'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment