Saturday, April 13, 2013

Melodia's Awful Demo, Shading, and Models

So, Today I have a Demo of Melodia for you!
It's not nearly completed, Im just happy that she can sing most of this song.  Of course, seeing as the song is made up mostly of what Ive happened to have already recorded . . .
 
What do you think? Does she sound okay from what you can hear?
 
I also made Shading Examples, To see which type I liked best.
The first one is my normal shading, with a try at a new kind of eye.  The second one I decided to not blur it like I usually do.  The eye is similar to the show eyes.  The third one I copied the second and blurred it, and the fourth, I added another level of shading, with a slightly darker color, and a touch of lighter bits.  I also copy/pasted the eye over.  I really like this eye.
I didnt come up with it myself, I used a tutorial written by D-shou on deviantart.
I just noticed that she doesnt have a cutiemark.  Oh well, she wasnt any specific character, I just picked colors that I dont use often.
I made this to see which way would be easiest and look the best.  Right now Im going with #4.
 
Next week, I will be working on Models more then Pictures, starting with Derpy Hooves, Then moving on to a request for a Legend of Dragoon Rose Model, which gives me an excuse to remake my Legend of Dragoon Meru Model.  So thats at least 3 models, Maybe more if I get those done and want to make more, but those mught take the whole week.
 
And, to send you off, here's a picture I made awhile ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment