Saturday, April 27, 2013

Utau Cover and Mermaids

So, Today.

Today I made a ust for a song.  One of my favorite songs actually.  Reach for the Stars, the Sonic Colors video game theme.  Kanochi Neko is singing it here, because she has a lot of sounds, and I like the way she sounds.  Her voice fits a lot of songs that I like.  Now, I kinda dislike her picture, because there are a lot of little mistakes that make it look weird(eyes are supposed to be lower!) and you can tell Im not the one who drew it because I typed that very easily (lol).  Im working on a picture of her myself, but A) It isnt done yet, and B) It's specially made for a different Video Game song entirely, so it's made to fit the story of that game.  Meaning she's wearing an Org. XIII cloak, not chasing after emeralds.  It would have taken too long to make a full new picture, and I probably wouldnt have liked it anyway, so I just grabbed the Full Body Pic from her Voice folder.  When I upload this on youtube I'll put a different picture, but for now . . .

I think the mixing might be off just a little bit, but I dont care right now.

Also, I am working on a Mermaid Animation.  Hopefully.  If I ever actually get it started.  It's going to take awhile to make, so Im not going to bore you with details until it's closer to done, which could take anywhere from soon to a year or something, or maybe it wont ever be finished because I'll get bored and leave it.  I dont know, but I'll try my best.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment