Friday, April 26, 2013

Yay new glasses! I dont have a camera ready so unfortuantely you cant see them.  But it's nice to be able to see and to have other pairs incase I break 1.  I happened to pick some of the cheapest frames simply because those were the ones I likes, so I was able to get 3 pairs and it was fine.  I've got a black pair with Bright Red on the inside.  Im not used to having such large lens, usually I get smaller then this.  I've also got a Purple-ish pair that is really close to my old ones. And lastly I got a Wire pair, Which is probably the pair Im going to wear the second most often.  It's very different, I dont usually get wire frames.  In fact, I think this might be the 2nd or 3rd pair in my time of needing glasses, having gotten 4-5-6 frames of plastic.  I cant remember why though.  The wire frame's color is actually close to my own skin, so it's very easy for them to kinda become slightly invisible if you're not paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment