Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Picture, New Model

Today, I mowed our lawn, drew a new picture, made my Derpy Model, and am about halfway done with the Rose Model.

I will not bore you with the gritty details of my 1 1/2  hours of mowing our really big yard.
It was exhausting though.

Before that, I made a new Picture!
Isnt it adorable?
I am pretty proud of that dawn sky.  And the Eyes.  I really like that style of doing eyes.
I think I did the hair ok.  I wish I could have done it in a more detailed style but whenever I try that it doesnt end up looking right so I just erase it anyway.
 
Also today I startedfinished my Derpy Hooves MMD Model.
Im not sure about some bits of the design.  Is there too much gray? Should I have added another color so that its not just gray and yellow?  I like the stripes, but should I have used them for the socks too?  I suppose I should stop worrying about it.
If you want to download the model, go here.
 
On that Legend of Dragoon Rose Model, I've got the top just about done.  There is a small glitch where some bits of it wont follow the bone properly, and I cant figure out exactly which ones it is.  Also, whenever I add what I've chosen as the bottom of her armor/outfit thing, It always glitches up and looks like she fell is something super stretchy and sticky with it ending up all over, Mostly in between her arms and legs.  I hope I can figure out how to fix it.
 
Im pretty sure that's all.  We'll see how it goes tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment