Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where I am not allowed to go

I should not be allowed on TVTropes.  I literally spent almost all day, and Im going back because I havent finished reading all the trope pages for Doctor Who.  Im in the middle of reading the tropes used in "The Pandorica Opens".

In what little other news there is, I lost the picture of Melodia that I was working on.  See, I use Paint Tool SAI, But cant be bothered to buy it.  I just download the free trial, use it for that month, then keep using it after words, since all they do is take away the option to open or save a picture.  I can just print screen into a different program, and save it there.  Since I cant save my pictures, If my computer gets turned off when I am in the middle of one, I cant reclaim it at all.  Cue black out while Im sleeping, or at least that's what I assume.

So, if you watch Doctor Who, which Doctor is your favorite?  I think the 11th just barely comes ahead of the 10th for me.  I really like them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment