Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sorry For Skipping

So, Sorry for forgetting to post yesterday, if anyone actually reads this blog.
But, I have good news(at least for me)! I had an eye appointment today, and in a little over a week I'll have new glasses! Yay! Clear vision at last!
Im curious how LS1(havent mentioned her before) and LS2 will react when they see them.  I picked out some very different frames then the ones I have now.

I cant really think of anything else to say, So I guess Bye for now!
Here's a Picture to send you off!

I really need to finish it, but I just dont care as much anymore.  Maybe I'll use it someday in one of those "Draw something you drew years ago to compare them" meme thingys.  Fluttershy and Twilight are just to bland with the color choices I picked.  I should have done something other then purple for Pinkie, maybe green or something.  AppleJack and Rainbow I like here, But Rarity has too few colors and her outfit is to simple.  Cute as it is, Rarity is less practical and, If she was actually a Rogue, She would probably be more of a "Phantom Thief Dia" or something like that, with a fancy outfit that looks great, but hides her identity, and her sending warnings or something or secretly doing it all for good.  Im not sure whether I should have made them colored or more human, but I suppose if I was going to give them wings and horns, they would have to be colored.  Its annoying to me when someone draws them in human form, but they have colored horns.  Wings I'm ok with, probably because of the common occurence of such things, but the horns are weird.  Id rather have wings then a horn sticking out of my head, Even if it gave me incredible magical power.  Maybe I'd harness the natural magic of Pegasi and become the first Non-Unicorn Magician!  It's a very Sue-ish thought of me.  Well, Im going to end this before I get even farther from that Good Bye up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment